This page will provide you with information and guidance on how to activate and navigate the Ohio 4HOnline database for the Muskingum County 4-H Program. Please reference the frequently asked questions for additional information.
4HONLINE IS . . .
The OFFICIAL Ohio 4-H Youth Development Program database for enrolled 4-H members and volunteers.
The 4HOnline system is a user-friendly database that was created with 4-H families in mind. The database integrates the information we need in the Extension Office with information that you as a 4-H member, parent or advisor are likely to use. As we move forward with the system, there will be additional features added. Please don't hesitate to contact the office if you have questions as you are navigating the system.
The Muskingum County Extension Office will rely on 4HOnline to help distribute important information to our 4-H families and volunteers. We highly encourage you to use the features of 4-H Online such as updating your personal information (email, home address and phone) so important news and updates will reach you in a timely manner.
Thank you for taking the time to learn this wonderful database!
Enrollment goes live February 1
- Youth and volunteers must re-enroll by March 15 (end of day).
- Youth have until March 15th (end of day) to make project selections.
- When making selections, please remember to choose project materials (download instructions). This is not a mandatory field within 4HOnline, but this allows club leaders to submit a project book order. For questions regarding books, please contact your 4-H club advisor.
- Cloverbuds should enroll in Project 710 GPM: Cloverbud Activities
How do you get started?
1. Go to: https://oh.4honline.com
2. If you have been previously enrolled in Muskingum County 4-H, follow the steps in this Detailed Enrollment Tutorial for Returning Members (PDF format).
3. Please note, if 2020 will be the first year anyone in your immediate family has been in 4-H please contact Debbie Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the Extension Office to set up your family profile. Please provide Family Name, Family e-mail address, phone number, mailing address and 4-H member names. Once you receive word that your profile has been set up, you can enroll using the returning member resources.
3. View the appropriate tutorial video for additional help:
Hardin County also has some helpful videos for data managers on their YouTube channel.
Q: What does it mean if my profile is "Inactive" or "Active"?
A: Inactive is the status that is in place if the member has not been enrolled for the current 4-H year. Active is the status that is assigned once the member/volunteer has been enrolled for the current 4-H year.
Q: I forgot my password, how can I get it?
A: On the login page, click on “I forgot my password” and then click “Send My Password”.
Q: I forgot the e-mail address that I used, how can I get it?
A: Contact your club's organizational advisor or data manager and ask them to provide you with the correct e-mail address.
Q: I requested my password to be sent, but it never came. What should I do?
A: Contact the Extension Office and ask for your password to be reset.
Q: I was given/e-mailed a password but when I typed it in, it did not work. What should I do?
A: Because of the sensitivity of the passwords, it is recommended that you “cut and paste” the password into the password field. Once you are logged into the system, you can reset it to something that you will remember as long as it has a minimum of 8 characters and includes letters, plus numbers and/or symbols.
Q: I see old clubs and projects in my profile that I no longer participate in, what should I do?
A: Please delete ALL old clubs and projects in your profile. Only current clubs and projects should appear in your profile.
Q: I completed my profile over a week ago and it is still pending. What do I do?
A: Contact the Extension Office and ask them to approve your enrollment, or ask if there are any problems with it.
Q: I clicked the Submit Enrollment button and remembered something that needs to be changed. How do I do that?
A: You are able to make changes until your club volunteer confirms you in the club. Make changes immediately or contact your volunteer to let them know you need to make changes. Once the volunteer confirms you, you must contact the Extension Office to make changes.