The following information can be found on the Livestock Project Resources page:
- Quality Assurance
- Horse Education Programs
- Livestock Skillathon
- Species Specific Resources
Junior Fair Show Bills, Show Results & Sale Bills
- Visit the Junior Fair page to download information!
Junior Fair Rules
- Complete Junior Fair Rules can be found in the 2021 Fair Book, which can be downloaded from the Muskingum County Fair website when it is available.
2021 Junior Fair Rule Changes (includes 2020 changes as a reminder)
Alternate Exhibitor Request Form - Each exhibitor must show and sell his/her own animals. Animals shown for judging or sale by anyone other than the exhibitor will not be allowed, except by special arrangement with the Barn Superintendents in advance. Only another Muskingum County Junior Fair exhibitor can show the animal. Exhibitors must complete the Alternate Exhibitor Request Form and submit it at their species barn meeting. Each species Barn Superintendent must have a copy.
Junior Fair Board
County Junior Fair Board is comprised of representatives from several youth organizations including 4-H, FFA, FCCLA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and Youth Grange. Junior Fair Board members are responsible for the design, implementation and evaluation of many Junior Fair aspects of the Muskingum County Fair. Interested applicants must complete a Junior Fair Board Application by November 15 at 11:59 p.m. Interviews for new members will be held on December 9 via Zoom.
You will need the following information to complete the Junior Fair Board application:
- Personal Information
- Information to help you with essay questions
- Name and E-mail address of one non-family member to serve as a reference (new members only)
- Time(s) you are available on December 9 for a Zoom interview (new members only)
- Parent/guardian must complete the Ohio 4-H Health Form.
Applications are saved so that you can return to a partially completed form to finish it for up to one month - but you must visit the site from the same computer or mobile device.
Junior Fair Livestock Committee
Junior Fair Livestock Committee Application - Deadline extended to October 30, 4 p.m.
Market Steer Weigh-In
2021 Market Steer Weigh-In is scheduled for December 7, 2020 from 6-8 p.m. at Muskingum Livestock Auctio Company. Please review the following information in preparation for the event: 2021 Market Steer Weigh-In Details.
Livestock Entry Information
- All 4-H and FFA youth must complete livestock entries in order to be eligible to exhibit at the Muskingum County Fair.
- No paper entry forms will be accepted.
- Livestock entries must be submitted online in Fair Entry (muskingum.fairentry.com) by established deadlines listed below, NO EXCEPTIONS. You can use a computer or mobile device.
- Download the Muskingum County Junior Livestock Entry Instructions for assistance.
- Instructions for uploading Horse Vaccination Record.
Royalty & Ambassador Applications
Junior Fair Activities
Junior Fair Scholarships
- Large Animal Livestock Sale Committee Scholarship Application
- Small Animal Livestock Sale Committee Scholarship Application
Livestock Sale Information
Information is sent via mail to buyers from the previous year in early August. New buyers should contact Muskingum Livestock Auction Company at (740) 452-9984 to register.