The Ohio State University
College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
Ohio field opened in 1908 with a capacity of 500. It was located near High Street.
1915 Dedication of the Chimes in Orton Hall.
The Armory burned down in June of 1958. Wexner Center for the Visual Arts now sits in that place.
Farmers Week is now called Farm Science Review. This picture was taken in front of Townshend Hall.