Our three-day Annual Conference provides an opportunity for all Extension professionals to:
- Share and broaden their knowledge of the scholarship of Extension work and university research.
- Build relationships between Extension professionals and university faculty to foster expanded applied research opportunities.
- Foster dialoque and innovative thinking among OSU Extension and academic unit-based colleagues.
This year's conference will feature:
- Nationally known keynote speakers.
- Interactive sessions on the future of Extension.
- Concurrent sessions featuring innovative practices, Extension scholarship, and an opportunity to interact with faculty.
- Poster exhibits featuring innovative programming and cutting-edge research.
- Recognition of outstanding work of Extension colleagues and the contribution of community partners.
- Door prizes with amazing gifts.
- Celebration of the 100-year history of Ohio State University Extension.
More information is available online.