Announcements - January 14, 2021
As we begin the new year, the Ohio 4-H Planning Guide for In-Person Meetings & Events has been updated to reflect current guidance from Ohio State University and health officials. Beginning SATURDAY, JANUARY 16, 2021, the following is in effect:
- Hosting virtual meetings and events is preferred
- If activities are critical/essential and are in-person, they must be education-focused
- Group cannot be larger than 50 people, including adults, youth, presenters, etc.
- This directive is dependent on local health department guidelines.
- The group size may need to be reduced to 10 (or other amount), based on directives from your local health department. The Zanesville-Muskingum County Health Department currently limits group size to 10.
- Face masks are required inside and outside at all times
- Potlucks and buffets are not permitted
Find details and updated guidelines at Ohio 4-H Planning Guide for In-Person Meetings & Events
Beginning January 19, OSU Extension-Muskingum County will resume limited office hours BY APPOINTMENT on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 a.m.-12 noon and 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
Guidelines for Hosting In-person Meetings & Events
Ohio 4-H Planning Guide for In-Person Meetings & Events - Updated 1.14.21
4-H Club Fund Raising and Community Service Guidance
Please review the document below for guidance when planning 4-H club fund raisers or service project. The Ohio 4-H Planning Guide listed above is still in effect.
Conducting Club Meetings